ROLAND 700 HiPrint
The flexibility to meet new challenges
With over 30,000 units installed worldwide in 3,000 different configurations, the ROLAND 700 HiPrint sets the industry standard for unparalleled flexibility in printing production.
The ROLAND 700 HiPrint handles stock thicknesses from 0.04 mm upto 1 mm as well as PVC foil, making it a genuinely versatile press for every substrate from papers to packaging, cartons and plastics. With inline coating and quality control options and configurable with up to 12 printing units, straight or perfecting, the ROLAND 700 HiPrint is suitable for a diverse array of print applications.
The HiPrint has plate compatibility with many leading manufacturers and can also be retrofitted with Manroland’s award-winning InLineFoiler to add maximum value and profit to every job.
Over the past 20 years many technical developments and innovative enhancements have been added to the HiPrint that help customers improve performance, drive productivity and reduce operating costs.
Features and Benefits
- Simultaneous Plate Loading (SPL™) for significant reductions in make-ready time
- Brand new ‘suction belt’ sheet-guiding technology
- Increased maximum printing speed up to 17,000 sheets/h
- New inkjet sheet numbering system for pinpoint accuracy in identifying errors
- Optional InlineInspector and other integrated technologies
- Optional Low Energy Curing (LEC) for faster job processing times and reduced energy usage
- Optional Inline Foiling technology with indexing reduces material waste by up to 60%